Black Trade Aid Leather and Suede Wallet
or 7 weekly payments of NZD $11.66
The BasicsWorking hands on with artisans from around the globe since 1973, Trade Aid believes in doing business that is fair, principled and celebrates the art of making.Trade Aid’s long history has proven that fair trade relationships can provide producer communities the support they need to solve problems and fulfil their aspirations.
- Stylish black suede and leather wallet
- Handmade quality accessory, match with the shoulder bag.
- 7 long pockets for notes and receipts
- One zip closure pocket for coins and treasure
- 14 card slots
- Dome closure
- Dimensions: 16cm x 9cm
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Designed in NZ
- Hand crafted by skilled artisans working with Equitable Marketing Association (EMA), one of Trade Aid's fair trade partners in India.
- All EMA leather comes from well know tanneries which adhere to the strict laws around the treatment of animals.
- The craftspeople of this cooperative live and work together on a large nature-filled plot of land outside Kolkata.
- They work to create a sustainable future for themselves and their families, and support environmental protection projects such as maintaining fish ponds which provide nutrition and increase the water table.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews