ID Test Synthetic Cathinones
Know what you are taking with the ID Test for Synthetic Cathinones. The ID test for synthetic cathinones is a safe, fast and accurate way to check you aren't ingesting harmful cathinones.
- Hold each end and snap the ampoule in two. One end will have a white plastic covering, this is the top part. Put the top part aside. When you read the instructions, it makes reference to a catalyst in the top cap. This part is no longer included as the chemicals have been improved.
- Break off a sample of the subtance you are testing - about the size of a grain of rice â€“ and using the glass rod, insert it into the bottom half of the ampoule. For a liquid substance, use the plastic pipette.
- Take the white plastic top end of the ampoule, and flip it around to slot into the bottom half of the ampoule and create a cap.
- Shake the ampoule gently, and hold away from the face. There is a small chance the chemical reaction inside the ampoule could cause the cap to come off due to pressure building inside.
- After one minute, check the colour of the sample inside the ampoule against the colour chart in the instructions. Make sure you are checking the correct colour chart for your test. For LSD, there is no way to determine which type you have or the strength, but a purple result indicates active chemicals in your sample.
When the ampoule changes colour, this means the sample contains some of the substance/s you are testing for. This does not mean the sample is riskless, as there could be other substances in the sample which the test is not detecting.
When the ampoule does not change colour, it means the sample does not contain any of the substance/s you are testing for.
You Might Also Like
0 Customer Reviews